This site provides:
1) Free complete guidance of how you can use Yahoo Finance to manually identify the stocks in our Primary Screen results (see -- How_to_ID_what_to_invest_in.
2) Optionally you can purchase (see coupon code for a “free checkout”, or significant discount, on each “blue” purchase button) for $18.00 our "HOLD (don't sell)", Primary Screen list of approx. 450 stocks , from the 4,000+ we screen (excluding OTC stocks, and ADR/ADS stocks). Or purchase (see coupon code for a “free checkout”, or significant discount, on each “blue” purchase button) for $18.00 our "Complete BUY List", Secondary Screen list of approx. 100 stocks, which is derived from our Primary Screen list by applying to it criteria requiring growth in earnings and net tangible assets for the last 3 years (this added criteria reduces our Primary Screen list results by approximately 75%). The first page of the "Complete BUY List" has the 20 tickers we have selected to recommend for equal-weight investing. For diversification these 20 tickers represent two tickers from each of the ten major sectors of the economy. The criteria used to select these 20 tickers is presented in the header at the top of the first page.
3) Also available (see coupon code for a “free checkout”, or significant discount, on each “blue” purchase button) for $18.00 is this month's updated listing of the detailed monthly (weekly thru 2017) changes in both our screens, with the reasons for any deletions. This list provides the additions and the deletions for both our Primary and our Secondary Screen lists for the previous 20 months (weeks thru 2017).
4) Free we provide you with the monthly updated statistical benchmarks comparing the current companies in the S&P 500 to the current results of update month's Primary and Secondary Screens (usually, approximately 50% of the companies in our screens are also in the S &P 500; this is a coincidence, since we don't specifically screen to include S&P 500 stocks) - (Statistical_Information).
5) For tracking and making available publicly the actual results from using our "BUY List" Secondary Screen criteria, see the Menu link: Home > Independent substantiation of our performance
Back to Top